Warnings, Warranty & Care
THIS AND OTHER JULI PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE SUITABLE OR SAFE FOR CLEANING ALL ITEMS OF JEWELRY. THEY ARE NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO CLEAN PRECIOUS METAL OR THE PARTS OF ANY JEWELRY OTHER THAN HARD GEMSTONES, SUCH AS DIAMONDS. WHILE JULI TRIES TO EDUCATE USERS ON SAFE USE, JULI CANNOT CONTROL HOW, OR THE CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH, A USER USES ITS PRODUCTS. ALSO, THE CONDITION, CONSTRUCTION, AGE AND MATERIALS OF JEWELRY ITEMS VARY WIDELY, AND ALL SUCH FACTORS
ARE OUTSIDE JULI’S CONTROL. ACCORDINGLY, JULI MAY NOT BE SUITABLE OR SAFE TO USE ON, AND MAY DAMAGE JEWELRY ITEMS OR COMPONENTS, AND JULI CANNOT AND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR PROMISE THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE SUITABLE OR SAFE TO USE ON AND WILL NOT DAMAGE JEWELRY OR COMPONENTS, EVEN IN CASES WHERE ALL SUGGESTED USE INSTRUCTIONS ARE FOLLOWED. THE USER ASSUMES THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE TO JEWELRY CAUSED BY USE OF ANY JULI PRODUCT. CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL JEWELER BEFORE USING ANY JULI PRODUCT. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
We take pride in the products we make and warrant to the person who originally purchased the product (“you”) that the juli brush body will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for its applicable Warranty Period, subject to the below conditions.
In order for your warranty claim to be approved, the following conditions must be met.
- You must have used the product only as directed and intended and in complete accordance with the product’s care instructions.
- You must provide proof that your juli was purchased from an authorized juli seller, the date of that purchase, and that you are the original juli purchaser.
- You must, at your own expense, return the product directly to juli. (Please visit www.julibrush.com for up to date return shipping address and instructions.)
- If a defect occurs as the result of the Product’s directed and intended use according to the care instructions during the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at our dis- cretion, the defective part or product with an equivalent model based on availability.
What the warranty does not cover:
- Damage to jewelry or jewelry components (see “Warnings”).
- Punctures, scratches, normal wear and tear, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use are not warranted. This includes normal wear and tear on the brush head, bristles and charging port cover.
- Damage to the internal and external components of the brush caused by any of the above or improper use, care or handling of the device, including damage caused by exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture.
- Defects caused by third-party modifications, repairs, or replacement parts.
- Force majeure, such as damage caused by natural disasters, abnormal voltage,etc.
- Damage caused by dropping or forceful impact.
- Rechargeable batteries and LEDs.
- Chargers, adapters, soaps, cloths, polishes, packaging and other accessories.
Warranty is valid for 1 year from purchase.
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEO- RY, WILL JULI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The warranty is only available in the United States. No juli reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
Caring for your juli
- To ensure the safety and longevity of your juli brush, please follow these important care instructions:
- Handle your juli with care. Do not apply excessive pressure to brush body or cap components including the arm of the Safety Loop or the rubber charging port cover. The rubber port cover could break if pulled or twisted with excessive force or repetition.
- Avoid surface contact with any sharp object that could puncture the protective rubber covering on the brush body or head. Such damage could compromise the moisture barrier protecting the electrical components inside the brush, or expose hard plastic on the brush head which could damage your jewelry. Do not remove the rubber covering from the brush body or head and do not use if damage occurs.
- When not actively charging your juli, unplug and keep the charging port cover flap sealed closed at all times. Do not allow moisture inside the charging port area.
- When not in use, store upright on a dry surface at or below 75°F (24°C). Avoid exposure to extreme heat (above 113°F or 45°C) or cold (-4°F or -20°C).
- Pulling the arm more than 1⁄4 inch away from the body of the brush cap could cause it to break or fail to return to its original resting position.
- Prolonged UV exposure may alter the appearance, but not the functionality, of your juli. To prevent discoloration, avoid excessive UV exposure.
- Replace your brush head as soon as the bristles begin to fray or if the protective rubber becomes damaged.